Our shared values and behaviours
Contributing sustained, real value to others:
- We genuinely care about society and the legacy we leave future generations
- We use applied systems thinking to work with leaders on their most complex challenges
- We mean what we say and we keep our promises.
- We say it as we believe it to be – even when this is hard to do.
- No hidden agendas, transparency in good faith.
- We apply rigour and discipline to everything we do.
- We demand nothing but the best of ourselves and of those we work with.
- We work hard to build respectful, professional relationships
- We get enthused and motivated by the work we are doing.
- We have fun while working hard.
- We care about ourselves, our colleagues and our clients.
- We continually improve our thinking and practice, to be the best.
- We look for, listen to and value feedback on everything we do.
- Before we act we test, challenge, question.
Leadership and Teamwork:
- We work with leaders to create the conditions for success
- We work with teams to help them generate powerful outcomes
- We demonstrate effective leadership and teamwork in our own behaviours
- We respect individuals for who they are and what they are capable of
- We assume the best of people
Sharing and Giving:
- We are generous with our professional skills, experience, and capability
- Our shared values are non-negotiable, even though how we describe them might change over time. Principle of our values is that we respect other people, whether colleagues or clients, accepting them as they are and working with them without seeking to control them.
- It is inherent in our shared values that we operate as a network of colleagues and partners. To be the best it can be RiskIQ must be a catalyst for engaged, enthusiastic, applied systems thinking by people who delight in working together to help others to flourish in complexity. It can only succeed if everyone involved succeeds.